BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
Fox Creek Business Support Network
Created in 2014, Fox Creek’s Business Support Network is a partnership endeavor by the following organizations:
- Town of Fox Creek
- Community Futures Yellowhead East
- Alberta Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour
- Fox Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Timber Ridge Inn and Suites
- Business and Industry
The goals of the Network are to:
- Contribute to the long-term sustainability of Fox Creek and the surrounding area
- Provide a forum to share ideas, and exchange information on current labour market trends to identify and address workforce issues.
Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month at noon. New participants are welcome!
For more information on the Business Support Network please contact:
Workforce Consultant for Alberta Job Skills Training and Labour
Community Futures Yellowhead East
For over 25 years Community Futures Yellowhead East has been helping people turn business ideas into reality in rural Alberta. Small business speciailits will connect you with skills, financing, and resources you need to succeed. For more information please visit their website here: Community Futures Yellowhead East
Alberta Small Business
Small Businesses now have access to a new streamlined website which provides a “one-stop-shop” for government service information at www.smallbusiness.alberta.ca The website provides information on:
- How to start and operate a business
- Resources on regulation, funding and other topics
- Strategies and initiatives to help small businesses grow
In addition, through the “Ask the Expert” service, business advisors will be available to help small businesses navigate government business programs, supports, and regulatory information. They can be contacted at 1-844-422-7705 or via the website linked above.