BYLAWS, LICENSES AND POLICIES
Below are some of the Town of Fox Creek’s most frequently requested Bylaws, Policies and Permits. If the Bylaw, Policy or Permit that you are looking for is not found below, please call the Town Administration Office at 780.622.3896 or email email@example.com.
A short synopsis has been provided as well as the ability to download the document in its entirety.
If you have a bylaw complaint to make to the Town, contact the Town Administration Office during office hours.
In order for Administration to record a complaint, you must be willing to give your name, address, and phone number. This information is kept confidential. Once a complaint has been made with Administration, it is passed on to the appropriate department. If your concern involved a bylaw, it is passed on to the Peace Officer.
Bylaw tickets can be paid at the Town Administration Office during regular business hours. If you have a complaint against an issued ticket, please complete a complaint form at the Town Administration Office or at the RCMP Detachment.
The Town recognizes various types of achievements such as:
- Provincial, national or international competition, or other similar acclaim
- Culture or Community Services
- Milestones, such as Wedding Anniversaries, birthdays and anniversaries or organizations and businesses within Fox Creek
- Official oppenings of organizations and businesses in Fox Creek; and
- Community and Town Volunteers
The Town will recognize the various achievements through a letter of Congratulations, Certificates of Recognition or an Award of Merit depending on the achievement. Please read all requirements, fill out the forms below and hand them in at the Town Administration Office to have the special event recognized!
The Town will not permit or license a dangerous dog within the Community.
No owner shall suffer, permit or allow for any reason, his/her dog or other domesticated animal to be at large within the Town of Fox Creek.
A Peace Officer may seize and capture any animal(s) found running at large or running loose, and may impound said animal(s) in the Town Animal Shelter.
The Town contains NO designated off-leash areas.
Contact Superior at 1.866.999.4777 or visit www.superiorsafetycodes.com for more information.
No child (17 years of age or under) shall be in a public place within the limits of the Town after the hour of 11:00 pm and before the hour of 6:00 am the following day without proper Adult Guardianship or a Legitimate Excuse. Any child that is found in a public place during these hours is guilty of an offence and is liable to receive a fine of not less than $100.00 dollars. The Guardian that has allowed the child to be in a public place during these hours is also liable for a fine not less than $100.00 dollars.
Contractors / Developers purchasing one lot only are subject to the same terms and conditions as set out for individual purchasers, whether purchasing the lot for a client, or for re-sale.
Lot prices include: water, sewer, gas to property line, and all frontage charges to street, sidewalk and street lights. Lot price does not include Goods and Service Tax.
Recent amendments will be posted when they are available.
- Water Supply Measures
- Water Demand Management Measures
- Ownership of Facilities
- Alternate Water Supply
- Resale of Water
- Connection to the Town’s Distribution System
- Meters and Meter Readings
- Fire Hydrants
- Appropriate Use and Access of Facilities
- Utility Accounts and Water Service
- Service Disconnection and Reconnection
For more information see the brochure and application form below or contact the Town Administration Office at 780.622.3896.
- ALL GARBAGE MUST BE IN A CAN OR RECEPTACLE – any waste that is not properly placed on the curb in a container WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
- A garbage can when full must weigh no more than 18 kgs or 40 lbs
- When garbage is found on a property, regardless of who may have deposited the waste on the property, the owner or occupant of the premises shall be responsible for the proper removal and disposal of the said waste.