If a business wishes to have a Corporate Rate available for their employees they must do the following:
- Complete a Corporate Rate Application Form and submit to the Multiplex Receptionist desk: in person or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no minimum pass purchase.
- Inform employees that they must express their desire for the Corporate Rate when first asking for a pass.
- Inform employees that they must present, at the time of requesting the Corporate Rate, either a current photo ID issued by the business or a current pay stub that shows date of payment, period of payment, company name, employee name, and employee address (the employee may redact personal information: rate of pay, SIN, gross and net earnings).
- Inform the employee that they must pay for their pass at time of issue.
- Any company rebates (i.e. Health and Wellness program) must be pursued by the employee.
- Employee may purchase an individual (for themselves only) or family pass.