Family and Community Support Services
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a starting point for community members who are looking for information, help or support. We offer assistance through advocacy, coordination or services, prevention programs, and community education. We provide the opportunity for community organizations to network.
The Town of Fox Creek FCSS grant program provides assistance to community organizations that offer social programs that are preventative in nature to the community.
FCSS grant applications are now being accepted. To be eligible for consideration, projects must meet one or more of the following FCSS mandates:
Enhance, strengthen and stabilize family and community life.
- Improve the ability of persons to identify and act on their own social needs.
- Help avert family or community social breakdown.
- Help prevent the development of crisis situations for individuals and families.
- Promote and support volunteerism.
- Support the development of children, youth, adults and families
Please click on the link below to download the application. Once you have completed the form, please bring it in to:
Community Resource Centre
103 – 2A Avenue, P O Box 610
Fox Creek, Alberta T0H 1P0