Nomination Day : September 18, 2107 – 10 a.m. – 12 Noon;
Advance Vote : October 12, 2017 – 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.;
Election Day: October 16, 2107 – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.;
Potential Candidates did you know?
Candidates accepting campaign contributions must complete an Application for Registration of Notice of Intent to Become a Candidate for Municipal Office and submit the form to the Town of Fox Creek returning officer, prior to accepting any contributions.
- may be placed on private property with the consent of the owner or occupant;
- are permitted on municipal property only as designated by the Development Authority;
- no encroachment of an election sign from private property onto municipal property will be permitted unless it is at a designated location.
- must indicate the name and address of the sponsor and the person responsible for removal;
- must be located a least 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) from the edge of the traveling surface of a roadway and must not obstruct traffic sight lines;
- on public property may not exceed 3.0 m2 (32.4ft2) in size nor 3.6 m (11.8 ft.) in height;
- must be removed from pubic and private property within 48 hours after the close of the voting stations on election day.
Please contact the returning officer at 780-622-3896 if you require clarification or more information.
Download the complete guide, including nomination forms, here.
Application for Registration of Notice of Intent to Become a Candidate for Municipal Office