Attention all Iosegun and Smoke Lake Seasonal Campers.
On March 12 Council voted to remove the Seasonal Campground Lottery from Bylaw 805-2018. The Town will continue to give seasonal campsites on a first come first serve basis.
Updated Rules and Regulations for seasonal campsites will be released no later than Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
CANCELLED: The Town of Fox Creek will once again be offering seasonal camping at Iosegun Lake and Smoke Lake.
For the 2018 Camping Season – Seasonal Camp Sites will be awarded by a Lottery Draw System.
Please review the following information regarding the draw.
- Open only to residents of Fox Creek
- Entries must be received between March 12 and April 20, 2018
- Drawing will take place at 12 NOON on Tuesday April 24, 2018 at the Town Office
- You must be present to receive your draw
- Sites must be claimed by the applicant right after their name is drawn by paying a $200.00 Deposit. The remaining fee must be paid by 4:00 pm April 30, 2018 or the site will be forfeited.
- Proof of residency must be shown at the time of the draw.
- Entrants that were 2017 seasonal campers will have their name entered twice.
- You can only receive one site from the lottery
To enter: contact the Town office, provide your name and the lake campground you choose.
Any remaining seasonal lots will become available to the public on a first come first serve basis on May 1, 2018 at 8:00 am.
Smoke Lake – 20 seasonal site available
Iosegun Lake – 25 seasonal sites available
For more information please contact:
Town of Fox Creek
102 Kaybob Drive
PO Box 149
Fox Creek, AB. T0H 1P0