Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a starting point for community members who are looking for information, help or support.
FCSS strives to provide locally driven, preventative social supports to enhance the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
- Services to promote, encourage, and support volunteers
- Information and referral services
- Programs to promote social development of youth and their families
- Programs to enrich and strengthen family life
- Programs and supports to enhance the quality of life of seniors
- In-kind support to community groups
Youth and Community Supports and Programs: Brianne Staples firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors Supports and Programs: Jenn Taylor email@example.com