Your organization’s interest in providing a service, hosting an event, or constructing a facility that benefits our community is appreciated. Thank you.
Our governing agencies, municipal financial reporting responsibilities, and best practice guidelines determine the terms, conditions, and information we require from your organization in order to process your request for grant funding.
This application has 5 parts; in summary, they require:
- Organization information, Alberta Registry information, Incorporation date;
- Board Member names, President and application contact information, the Board’s motion to apply for funding;
- Statements of your project’s tangible goals and viable outcomes;
- Comprehensive financial disclosure (financial statements, bank statements, your expense and budget estimates as applicable);
- Lastly, a declaration that the information provided is accurate and complete.
We recommend having this information at your fingertips prior to beginning the online application process.
However, if the specific information requested is not available to you at the time of application, and should interruptions or time restrictions necessitate, a ‘Save and Continue Later‘ button is provided for you at the bottom of each section.
If you prefer, you may opt to download and complete the appropriate form here:
Grants to Groups Fillable Application Form – Events
Grants to Groups Fillable Application Form – Operating Expenses
Grants to Groups Fillable Application Form – Capital Expenses
Upon completion deliver to:
Town of Fox Creek
102 Kaybob Drive, Box 149
Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0