The Town of Fox Creek has been notified that the Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 has been taken off the list of communities exempt from the full scope of restriction measures that have been put in place in our province’s COVID “hotspots”.
Along with the province-wide restrictions that were announced last week, Fox Creek, now being in a high case region, must adhere to the following new or updated measures.
- Outdoor Recreation Activities: NOW limited to your household or, if single, 2 close contacts.
- Outdoor Gatherings: limited to 5 people MAXIMUM
- Funeral Services: limited to 10 people MAXIMUM
- Wedding Ceremonies: limited to 10 people MAXIMUM
- Places of Worship: limited to 15 in-person attendees MAXIMUM
- Retail: limited to 10% of fire code occupancy, or 5 customers, whichever is greater
- Personal and Wellness Services: MUST close
These restrictions will remain in place for at least 3 weeks or until the Government of Alberta notifies otherwise.
Additional information can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
The Town understands the frustrations felt by many however, we encourage everyone to keep up the efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19.
We again thank everyone for their patience and their compliance during this time.
Chief Administrative Officer