Since its opening, the Fox Creek RV Campground has been managed from the Town of Fox Creek Administration Office. Patrons of the campground could make payments, check the status of available stalls, and get general information on the campground itself. However, effective today this service will now be offered through the Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex.
This move will allow for campers to get the information they need, register, and make payments during the facility’s more flexible operational hours.
Contact the Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex
103-2A Avenue, Fox Creek
Monday to Friday:
8:00AM – 9:00PM
Saturday and Sunday:
9:00AM – 9:00PM
All other operations of the RV Campground will remain the same.
- All stalls are operated on a first come, first served basis
- Campers complete required information on the registration envelope (select campsite prior to filling out) and tear off the stub
- Choose 1 of the following to complete registration
- Place envelope with fee in deposit slot
- Bring envelope to the Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex at 103 – 2A Avenue
- Phone 780-622-4782
- Display stub as instructed
- Afterhours payments can still be placed in the drop-box located at the Town Administration Office entrance at 102 Kaybob Drive
- Park Staff will verify payments
For more RV Campground information visit www.foxcreek.ca or call 780-622-4782.
The Town of Fox Creek