Restrictions Exemption Program Reminder to Patrons of the Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex and Fox Creek Community Hall
Download Public Notice
On September 21, 2021, the Town of Fox Creek implemented the Restriction Exemption Program for the Fox Creek Greenview Multiplex and Fox Creek Community Hall to allow for services to remain “business as usual”, of course under the following guidelines.
- Businesses and service providers who implement this program can immediately and without restriction serve any individual over the age of 18 who:
- From Sept. 20 to Oct. 25, has valid proof of a single dose of vaccine received two or more weeks before the time of service
- From Oct. 26 and beyond, has proof of a complete vaccine series with the second dose received two weeks or more before the time of service; or
- Has documentation of a medical exemption from a physician or nurse practitioner; or
- Has proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test)
- The test cannot be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories
- Those under the age of 18 DO NOT need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter a participating business
- Businesses that implement the Restrictions Exemption Program must continue to follow indoor mandatory masking requirements
Renters of the Fox Creek Community Hall will be required to adhere to the requirements stated under the Restrictions Exemption Program and will be responsible for ensuring all people in the facility during your rental period also follow the guidelines.
We would like to remind residents and patrons that beginning October 26, 2021, proof of full vaccination (2 doses) OR proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test will be required to enter both facilities.
We appreciate people’s continued cooperation and efforts to help minimize risk.